Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Someone should update this here blog!

Seriously, who can I pay to post something, anything here? Perfectly good space here too.

Things have been somewhat slow here 'round Casa Garcia. I got glasses for the first time. My eyes are still thanking me. The Los Garcia's trekked up to my step-mom's house for the 1st time since my dad died. I finally got around to playing with my iPod (thanks Nat&Ramona), it is muy cool! We had a great Halloween. Oh yeah, my wife hit the big 3-0! She continues to rock!!

I'll probably eloaborate more on this stuff later. Overall though, things are well with us. The winter of 2005 started off crisis-free which is a good thing.

5 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

are you having fun with your glasses like nat? (he kept moving them off and on as he was amazed on what a difference it made!) =)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Sami said...

hey, typing with one hand b/c of the baby, glad to see new stuff!
it's hard to keep up with, huh?

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger randall said...

Sure, I'll take the job. Just e-mail me what you would like to have posted along with your login and password together with a check or money-order to...
Just kidding ;) Glad to see you haven't totally abandoned it. Yet.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Joe Garcia said...

Ramona: if by fun you mean stepping down when there's nowhere to step, then yeah, I'm having lost of fun. Actually, my prescription is not that strong, but I am amazed how far away I can see now.

Sami: thanks for checking up on me. Remember to hold the baby with your stronger arm!

RP: Stop with your techno-babble already! And welcome home. Your home. 'Cuz you were gone. Nevermind.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Joe Garcia said...

Ramona: that should say "lots of fun"

Tell Nat hi
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home