Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Cool Things in 2006

Another cool thing we did in '06 is visit my brothers. My brother Jeff (the tall guy on the left w/Mrs G, Amy) made it a point to have family over to his house as much as possible. And we were happy to oblige! As you can tell from these pictures, both Jeff and Josh love to hang with their nephews. There's been talk of a mass Garcia family vacation. Maybe we'll go camping, maybe get a cabin up in the snow. Heck, I'd be happy just to crash at Jeff''s and throw up a tent in the back yard. I hope it happens. And God bless the poor souls that are caught up in the wake of the Garcias passing through!

The pictures on the right were taken at my niece's 1st birthday party last summer. Ethan didn't want to get out of the pool, but we had to make him take a break whenever his lips were noticeably blue. Below, Lucas chills with his prima Ally. Aint she a doll? (I think she was getting remnants of her BDay cake washed off)


























2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jeff Frazee said...

Hey Joe,
You have out distanced me. I haven't blogged in ages. We have been traveling a lot lately, and so much has been happening. We're really excited about the doors God has been opening.
We'd love to get together with you guys soon. It's officially been too long now.
Love you brother. Give hugs all around for me.
In Him,
Jeff
408.274.7678 cell 805.223.0547

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jeff Frazee said...

Time to add something to the ol' blog, Joe.
Even my comment is outdated.
I think Heidi is at your house right now getting some hand-me-downs. So yeah, like I said last time, I'd love to get together. Something low key so we get some time to talk Jesus and the Body!
Your Brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home