Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blah, blah, blog...Now with Links!!!

Thanks to Sami for being a mentor-blogger and showing me how to link cool blogs and websites to 'Blah, blah, blog'. I'm still updating the links section, but I think it's a good start. I still don't know what an RSS feed is, but you know what they say, gotta learn to crawl before you teach an old dog to learn how to hold 2 birds in a bush. Or...something.

I would encourage you to check out 2 links in particular. If you currently play, or have ever dreamed about playing guitar, you need to click on the link for CB Perkins and experience all of the luthier-y goodness that follows. Purchase all of your guitar supplies from them. Now!!

Also, you just have to follow the link to Jodistyle. Our friends Matt and Jodi have introduced the Los Garcias to their truly inspiring artwork. See how color and canvas collide, brilliantly bringing together art and worship.

Ok, that's all for now. Thank you for your support.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger randall said...

I'm honored. I made the top of your "Pals" list. Thanks dude!

Oh, and don't worry about the RSS thing. It's built into blogger.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Sami said...

Finally read this! Thanks for the C.B. Perkins plug. Love ya!

Sami

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger U2 Sermons said...

Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home